Spirituality for Extroverts – MOBI download : 9780687650743

Home Forums Motherhood Spirituality for Extroverts – MOBI download : 9780687650743

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Spirituality for Extroverts
    And Tips for Those Who Love Them

by Nancy Reeves

📕 Spirituality for Extroverts • CLICK HERE 📕

• Format: paperback, 144 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Abingdon Press
    • ISBN: 9780687650743 (0687650747)
    • Author: Nancy Reeves
    • Release date: May 1, 2008

About The Book

Does prayer have to be silent?

Does meditation have to be solemn?

If I’m an extrovert, can I worship God? In this groundbreaking book, psychologist and spiritual adviser Nancy Reeves presents a refreshing view of spirituality that goes beyond personality to provide extroverts (and those who love them) with exciting new ways of approaching God.

Reeves explores a wide variety of spiritual practices for extroverts, including:

Praying in motion Singing Cultivating spiritual friendships Practicing spirituality in groups

In the end, she urges all of us, extrovert and introvert alike, to seek a mature spirituality that embraces all the aspects of our personalities.

Includes questions for reflection and discussion. Perfect for book clubs, discussion groups, and bible study classes.

“For some reason, we think of quiet, introverted people as the very name of holiness. This cannot be true, and Nancy Reeves shows us why!”

-Richard Rohr, author of Things Hidden: Scripture as Spirituality

“I’ve been waiting a long time to read a book like this! Nancy Reeves provides much needed insight and guidance.”

-Joyce Rupp, author of Fresh Bread: And Other Gifts of Spiritual Nourishment

“As an introvert, I found Reeves’ perspectives eye-opening and enormously helpful. They will change the way I interact with the extroverts in my life. This book should be required reading for anyone offering spiritual guidance.”

-Marjorie J. Thompson, author of Soul Feast: An Invitation to the Christian Spiritual Life

Nancy Reeves is a clinical psychologist, spiritual director, poet, and author. She is director of the Island Loss Clinic, teaches at the University of Victoria, and conducts many lectures and workshops internationally. She is the author of A Match Made in Heaven: A Bible-Based Guide to Deepening Your Relationship with God and I’d Say Yes, God, If I Knew What You Wanted.

EPUB Spirituality for Extroverts Nancy Reeves on Audible. Online book Spirituality for Extroverts read for PC. Hardcover ebook Spirituality for Extroverts by Nancy Reeves download. FictionBook ebook Spirituality for Extroverts buy on Android on Kobo.

Paperback book Spirituality for Extroverts by Nancy Reeves buy cheap. MOBI Spirituality for Extroverts read online iOS on Amazon. MP3 ebook Spirituality for Extroverts. PDF Spirituality for Extroverts Nancy Reeves download Mac on Powells.

FB2 book Spirituality for Extroverts download for iPhone. TXT ebook Spirituality for Extroverts by Nancy Reeves read on Barnes & Noble. Hardback book Spirituality for Extroverts Nancy Reeves buy cheap on Kindle on Book Depository. EPUB Spirituality for Extroverts.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Spirituality for Extroverts – MOBI download : 9780687650743
Your information: