- This topic is empty.
November 18, 2020 at 3:55 pm #22413Alexandria SaylerGuest
Rosa’s New Mexican Table
Friendly Recipes for Festive Meals
by Roberto Santibáñez, Christopher Hirsheimer
- Author: Roberto Santibáñez, Christopher Hirsheimer
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Release date: May 5, 2007
- Publisher: Artisan
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781579653248 (1579653243)
- Genres: cookbooks, food
About The Book
A fresh, exciting, accessible approach to Mexican cooking, in glorious full-color, by the highly respected chef of the wildly popular Rosa Mexicano restaurants.
Rosa Mexicano has been named Best New York City Mexican Restaurant by New York Magazine, The Village Voice, CitySearch, and Zagat. Rosa’s chef, Roberto Santibañez, has been featured everywhere from Martha Stewart Living, Gourmet, and Bon Appétit to Us and Life. Together, this chef and these restaurants are at the very pinnacle of Mexican food — a mediagenic star and his extraordinarily popular restaurants that serve more than 1 million (!) customers a year. Rosa’s contemporary approach — lighter, easier, more accessible — is a much needed breath of fresh air for Mexican cooking, including:
• Starters such as Rosa’s world-famous Guacamole and incredibly easy ceviches like Red Snapper with Mango
• Triumphant tortilla creations like Tacos with Grilled Adobo-Marinated Chicken, and Octopus Enchiladas with Yellow Tomato Sauce
• Entrées such as Salmon in a Fruity Mole, Boneless Slow-Braised Short Ribs, Shrimp and Vegetable Skewers, and Rack of Lamb with Pistachio Pipian
• Simple, delicious sides like Grilled Corn Street Vendor Style and Traditional Refried Black Beans, and irresistible desserts such as Chili-Spiked Chocolate Cake, Cajeta and Cream Cheese Flan, and Almond Cinnamon Cookies.
An exhaustive, authoritative section on essential ingredients, equipment, and techniques rounds out this eminently useful, home-cook-friendly — and beautifully photographed — book, which is destined to set a new standard in the category.
MP3 Rosa’s New Mexican Table by Roberto Santibáñez on iPhone on Books-a-Million. Hardcover ebook Rosa’s New Mexican Table buy. TXT book Rosa’s New Mexican Table read for reader on Powells. EPUB ebook Rosa’s New Mexican Table Roberto Santibáñez download. Hardback book Rosa’s New Mexican Table by Roberto Santibáñez Android on Booktopia.