This Round’s On Me – Read More

• Author: Lorne Rubenstein, Curtis Gillespie
    • Format: hardcover, 288 pages
    • ISBN: 9780771078576 (0771078579)
    • Publisher: McClelland & Stewart
    • Language: english
    • Release date: April 7, 2009

About The Book

Lorne Rubenstein is the preeminent figure in the world of Canadian golf journalism and a member of the Canadian Golf Hall of Fame. He has been reporting on golf for more than thirty years, and this is a collection of Rubenstein’s best and favourite pieces from 1993 to 2008, selected from thousands of newspaper, magazine, and Internet articles. In this book, readers will revel in the wide range of subjects, including course design; swing techniques (such as the stack and tilt); famous people, such as Moe Norman, Jack Nicklaus, Marlene Streit, Payne Stewart, and Ben Hogan; writers, such as Stephen Leacock; and reflections on the beauty and joy of the game. Two separate chapters are devoted to our most important golf heroes: the Canadian champion Mike Weir and the indomitable Tiger Woods.

Within these pages, golf enthusiasts of every age and skill level will find something new to delight them. This is as much a celebration of the sport as it is a celebration of one of our most esteemed and beloved golf writers.

EPUB This Round’s On Me by Lorne Rubenstein for PocketBook on Audible. Paperback book This Round’s On Me download. MP3 ebook This Round’s On Me Lorne Rubenstein read online. Online ebook This Round’s On Me buy on iOS on Powells. MOBI book This Round’s On Me.

Hardback This Round’s On Me by Lorne Rubenstein buy cheap Kindle on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook This Round’s On Me read on PC. PDF book This Round’s On Me Lorne Rubenstein download on Kobo. Hardcover This Round’s On Me download. TXT book This Round’s On Me by Lorne Rubenstein buy cheap reader on Books-a-Million.

FB2 This Round’s On Me Lorne Rubenstein read for Android on Bookshop. MP3 ebook This Round’s On Me. Online ebook This Round’s On Me Lorne Rubenstein download for iPhone on Book Depository. FictionBook This Round’s On Me read online. Paperback book This Round’s On Me by Lorne Rubenstein.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) This Round’s On Me
Your information: