- This topic is empty.
November 15, 2020 at 8:13 am #21921Karen ChastainGuest
The Way the Crow Flies
by Ann-Marie MacDonald
- Awards: Lambda Literary Award Nominee for Lesbian Fiction (2004), Canadian Booksellers Association Libris Award for Fiction Book (2004), Mikael Agricola -palkinto (2005)
- Language: english
- Places: Centralia, Toronto, Ontario
- ISBN: 9780060586379 (0060586370)
- Genres: fiction, canada, mystery, historical, contemporary, literature
- Format: paperback, 848 pages
- Publisher: Harper Perennial
- Author: Ann-Marie MacDonald
- Release date: August 31, 2004
About The Book
The optimism of the early sixties, infused with the excitement of the space race and the menace of the Cold War, is filtered through the rich imagination of high-spirited, eight-year-old Madeleine, who welcomes her family’s posting to a quiet Air Force base near the Canadian border. Secure in the love of her beautiful mother, she is unaware that her father, Jack, is caught up in a web of secrets. When a very local murder intersects with global forces, Jack must decide where his loyalties lie, and Madeleine will be forced to learn a lesson about the ambiguity of human morality — one she will only begin to understand when she carries her quest for the truth, and the killer, into adulthood twenty years later.
FB2 The Way the Crow Flies by Ann-Marie MacDonald download iPad on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook The Way the Crow Flies read. EPUB book The Way the Crow Flies buy cheap on Walmart.