- This topic is empty.
November 24, 2020 at 1:18 pm #23086Carolyn SmithGuest
by Rajeev Motwani, Prabhakar Raghavan
- ISBN: 9780521474658 (0521474655)
- Format: hardcover, 496 pages
- Language: english
- Author: Rajeev Motwani, Prabhakar Raghavan
- Genres: algorithms, mathematics, academic, technical, programming
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Release date: May 10, 1995
About The Book
For many applications a randomized algorithm is the simplest algorithm available, or the fastest, or both. This book presents basic tools from probability theory used in algorithmic applications, with examples to illustrate the use of each tool in a concrete setting. Several important areas of application of randomized algorithms are explored in detail, giving a representative selection of the algorithms in these areas. Although written primarily as a text, this book should also prove invaluable as a reference for professionals and researchers.
Online ebook Randomized Algorithms read on Dymocks. Hardcover book Randomized Algorithms by Rajeev Motwani download for iPad. MP3 Randomized Algorithms. FictionBook book Randomized Algorithms Rajeev Motwani buy cheap reader on Walmart.