- This topic is empty.
December 6, 2020 at 6:08 pm #24014Catherine TurnboleGuest
Mix It Up!
by Hervé Tullet, Christopher Franceschelli
- Release date: September 16, 2014
- Awards: Indiana Early Literacy Firefly Award Nominee (2015)
- ISBN: 9781452137353 (1452137358)
- Author: Hervé Tullet, Christopher Franceschelli
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Format: hardcover, 32 pages
- Genres: art, childrens, storytime, humor, juvenile, kids, science
- Language: english
About The Book
Accept Hervé Tullet’s irresistible invitation to mix it up in a dazzling adventure of whimsy and wonder. Follow the artist’s simple instructions, and suddenly colors appear, mix, splatter, and vanish in a world powered only by the reader’s imagination. Tullet — who joins such greats as Eric Carle and Leo Lionni as a master of his craft — sets readers on an extraordinary interactive journey all within the printed page. Tullet prompts plenty of giggles in addition to a profound understanding of colors, and once again displays his unique genius and vision in a work that is a glorious and richly satisfying companion to Press Here.
EPUB Mix It Up! Hervé Tullet for Kindle. TXT ebook Mix It Up! buy on Audible. Paperback book Mix It Up! by Hervé Tullet download iPhone on Kobo. FictionBook ebook Mix It Up! read.
FB2 book Mix It Up! by Hervé Tullet download. Online Mix It Up! read online on Android on Powells. MOBI book Mix It Up! on Dymocks. Hardcover Mix It Up! Hervé Tullet buy cheap iOS.