- This topic is empty.
November 10, 2020 at 11:37 am #20579Aaron AmmermanGuest
Life and Times of Frederick Douglass
(The Autobiographies, #3)
by Frederick Douglass
- ISBN: 9781853265693 (1853265691)
- Genres: history, biography, memoir, classics, autobiography, race
- Author: Frederick Douglass
- Publisher: NTC/Contemporary Publishing Company
- Series: The Autobiographies, #3
- Release date: October 1, 1998
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 400 pages
About The Book
Raised as a plantation slave, Douglass went on to become a writer, orator, and major participant in the struggle for African-American freedom and equality. In this engrossing narrative he recounts early years of abuse; his dramatic escape to the North and eventual freedom, abolitionist campaigns, and his crusade for full civil rights for former slaves.
Hardcover book Life and Times of Frederick Douglass by Frederick Douglass download. Online Life and Times of Frederick Douglass buy cheap on iPhone on Dymocks. FB2 ebook Life and Times of Frederick Douglass read on Book Depository. TXT book Life and Times of Frederick Douglass Frederick Douglass reader.