(PDF) If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? ~ 9781593639600

Home Forums Motherhood (PDF) If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? ~ 9781593639600

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy?
    Advice from Teens on Growing Up Gifted

by Robert A. Schultz, James R. Delisle

🔍 If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? : Read More 🔍

• Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781593639600 (1593639600)
    • Author: Robert A. Schultz, James R. Delisle
    • Publisher: Prufrock Press
    • Format: paperback, 208 pages
    • Release date: October 1, 2012
    • Genres: parenting

About The Book

Based on surveys with more than 5,000 gifted young adults, If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? sheds light on the day-to-day experiences of those growing up gifted. In their own enlightening words, teens share their experiences with giftedness, including friendships and fitting in with peers, school struggles and successes, and worries about the future. By allowing teens to share their real-life stories, the book gives readers a self-study guide to the successes and pitfalls of being gifted in a world not always open to their unique and diverse needs. Teens will be able to reflect on their own experiences through the engaging journal prompts included in the book, and their parents and teachers will enjoy hearing directly from other students about the topics gifted teens face daily.

TXT If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? read. MP3 book If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? Robert A. Schultz buy Kindle on Dymocks. FB2 ebook If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? download for Mac on IndieBound. MOBI If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? by Robert A. Schultz.

Online ebook If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? download on PC. Hardback book If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? by Robert A. Schultz buy cheap on Bookshop. Hardcover If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? read online on Kobo. EPUB ebook If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? Robert A. Schultz iPad.

PDF book If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? buy cheap on Android. Paperback book If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? Robert A. Schultz download on Amazon. FictionBook ebook If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? for iPhone. Hardback If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? by Robert A. Schultz read online on Booktopia.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) If I’m So Smart, Why Aren’t the Answers Easy? ~ 9781593639600
Your information: