(PDF) I, Vampire (The Benaroya Chronicles)

Home Forums Motherhood (PDF) I, Vampire (The Benaroya Chronicles)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I, Vampire
    (The Benaroya Chronicles, #2)
    by Jody Scott

I, Vampire ~ READ MORE

• Genres: vampires, fiction, horror, lgbt, fantasy, queer, paranormal, novels
    • Series: The Benaroya Chronicles, #2
    • ISBN: 9781533479990 (1533479992)
    • Format: paperback, 214 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
    • Author: Jody Scott
    • Release date: May 1, 2016

About The Book

After seven hundred years, Glamorous vampire Sterling O’Blivion has begun to think the joy is going out of life. Then she meets Virginia Woolf in the ladies’ room of a dance studio in Chicago. But Woolf is really Benaroya, a dolphin-like alien anthropologist here to learn all there is to know about humanity and to fight the good fight against the evil, slave-trading Sajorians. Sterling falls madly in love with Benaroya. It’s just the sort of romp an aging vampire needs — but first, to defeat the Sajorians, they have to sell millions of Famous Men’s Sperm Kits to every woman on Earth.

Introduction by Theodore Sturgeon

Hardcover I, Vampire. PDF book I, Vampire Jody Scott read for iPad on Audible. Hardback ebook I, Vampire by Jody Scott buy PocketBook.

TXT I, Vampire download on Dymocks. EPUB book I, Vampire Jody Scott. Online ebook I, Vampire buy cheap on Mac on IndieBound.

FB2 I, Vampire download. Paperback book I, Vampire by Jody Scott read online reader on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook I, Vampire buy cheap.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) I, Vampire (The Benaroya Chronicles)
Your information: