- This topic is empty.
November 15, 2020 at 11:07 pm #22018Efren VaughnGuest
Apes and the Origins of Human Violence
by Richard W. Wrangham, Dale Peterson
- Release date: November 14, 1997
- ISBN: 9780395877432 (0395877431)
- Author: Richard W. Wrangham, Dale Peterson
- Genres: science, psychology, anthropology, evolution, biology, history, sociology, animals, philosophy
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 368 pages
- Publisher: Mariner Books
About The Book
Whatever their virtues, men are more violent than women. Why do men kill, rape, and wage war, and what can we do about it? Drawing on the latest discoveries about human evolution and about our closest living relatives, the great apes, Demonic Males offers some startling new answers. Dramatic, vivid, and firmly grounded in meticulous research, this book will change the way you see the world. As the San Francisco Chronicle said, it “dares to dig for the roots of a contentious and complicated subject that makes up much of our daily news.”
Hardcover book Demonic Males buy iPad on Books-a-Million. EPUB ebook Demonic Males by Richard W. Wrangham. FictionBook Demonic Males download for PC.