📕 My Better Half · READ MORE 📕

• Release date: December 4, 2012
    • Format: paperback, 261 pages
    • Author: Jerome Griffin
    • Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781478110217 (147811021X)

About The Book

Real life has a habit of creeping up on you. Take this guy, for example. One minute he’s an enthusiastic graduate high on life starting out on his career with a bright future; the next he’s burnt out in his 30s exhausted by his meaningless relationships and empty contribution to society. The ultimate ambush. The only thing he has left with any substance is his marriage. And even that relationship has been fake for longer than he can remember. But it’s all he’s got left. And then, one day, that’s gone too. What then?

Well, then you turn to your mentor for advice.

Some people get to the heart of the matter.

Some hit the nail on the head.

Clive splits the atom.

The guy’s a guru, no question. His advice is just what’s needed. If anyone can cut through the bullology and fix his broken life, it’s Clive. After all, it’s never too late. Is it?

With Clive’s ‘therapy’ leading the way, this everyman embarks on a cataclysmic journey of reinvention involving travel, drink, drugs, a sort of rock ‘n’ roll, speed dating, brothels and, of course, revenge, until he realises Clive isn’t exactly who he claims to be.

Ranging from heart-wrenching and compassionate to disturbing and sinister, My Better Half plucks at a wide spectrum of emotions as it tries to make sense out of the lunacy of life.

TXT book My Better Half by Jerome Griffin read PocketBook. Hardback ebook My Better Half buy on Barnes & Noble. EPUB My Better Half Jerome Griffin download on Amazon. MP3 My Better Half for Android. PDF book My Better Half on Dymocks.

FB2 ebook My Better Half by Jerome Griffin read online on reader. Online book My Better Half buy cheap. Hardcover My Better Half Jerome Griffin download for PC on Audible. MOBI ebook My Better Half download iPhone. FictionBook My Better Half Jerome Griffin on Booktopia.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: My Better Half – PDF download
Your information: