- This topic is empty.
December 6, 2020 at 4:54 pm #24010Helen JulianGuest
(Losing Christina, #3)
by Caroline B. Cooney
- Release date: October 1, 2001
- Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks
- Series: Losing Christina, #3
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 208 pages
- ISBN: 9780590416412 (0590416413)
- Characters: Christina Romney, Arnold Shevvington, Candy Shevvington
- Genres: horror, mystery, thriller, fiction, teen, fantasy, childrens
- Author: Caroline B. Cooney
About The Book
Christina knows the Shevvingtons have left a trail of hollowed-out, lost girls in mental hospitals across the country, and she has seen the secret files that prove it. But the Shevvingtons are determined to destroy the evidence and Christina. This time, they’ll use fire. They stuff her pocketbook full of matchbooks, scribble flames over her class notes anything they can do to make it look like Christina is obsessed with fire and a danger to herself and others. With summer vacation and safety just weeks away, Christina must make one last desperate attempt to keep her sanity and her life. This is book three in the LOSING CHRISTINA series.
FictionBook The Fire Caroline B. Cooney buy cheap for PC on Amazon. MOBI ebook The Fire download. Online book The Fire iPad. Paperback The Fire by Caroline B. Cooney read online on Kobo.