- This topic is empty.
November 12, 2020 at 3:21 am #21381Catherine SalvaneraGuest
Speaking My Mind
The Radical Evangelical Prophet Tackles the Tough Issues Christians Are Afraid to Face
by Tony Campolo
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Author: Tony Campolo
- Format: paperback, 260 pages
- Release date: March 30, 2005
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780849908231 (084990823X)
- Genres: religion, christianity, christian, theology, spirituality, faith, god, politics
About The Book
Fifteen years ago, Tony Campolo’s 20 Hot Potatoes That Christians Are Afraid to Touch pushed, pulled, and prodded Christians into serious consideration of controversial but critical issues related to the Christian life. Campolo challenged his more than 150,000 readers to re-think their convictions (and prejudices) and to do something about them!
Dubbed by Christianity Today as “the positive prophet” and “a ferocious critic of Christians left and right,” Campolo lives up to his reputation in this latest book examining some of today’s toughest questions and issues:
* Is evangelical Christianity anti-feminist?
* Is our affluent lifestyle at odds with our faith?
* Is America really in moral decline?
* Is Islam really an evil religion?
* Should Christian parents pull their kids out of public schools?
* Was the war with Iraq a “just” war?
Speaking My Mind… Tony Campolo at his best.
MOBI book Speaking My Mind by Tony Campolo buy cheap Android. TXT ebook Speaking My Mind read on IndieBound. FB2 Speaking My Mind download for iOS on Walmart.November 12, 2020 at 3:42 am #21383designingmomsGuest
Vintage Veronica by Erica S. Perl : 9780375859236