- This topic is empty.
November 24, 2020 at 11:14 pm #23118Arlene WoodfordGuest
An Essential Grammar
by Peter Bradley, Ian MacKenzie
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN: 9780415286435 (0415286433)
- Format: paperback, 352 pages
- Release date: April 22, 2004
- Author: Peter Bradley, Ian MacKenzie
- Language: english
- Genres: language
About The Book
Spanish: An Essential Grammar is a concise and user-friendly reference guide to the most important aspects of Spanish.
It presents a fresh and accessible description of the language that combines traditional and function-based grammar. The book sets out the complexities of Spanish in short, readable sections, and explanations are clear and free from jargon.
The Grammar is the ideal reference source for the learner and user of Spanish. It is suitable for either independent study or for students in schools, colleges, universities and adult classes of all types.
* clear distinctions between the essential and basic aspects of Spanish grammar and those that are more complex
* full use of authentic examples
* easy to understand explanations of areas that customarily pose problems for English speakers
* detailed contents list and index for easy access to information
TXT Spanish Peter Bradley read for reader. EPUB ebook Spanish download on Powells. Paperback book Spanish by Peter Bradley Kindle on Bookshop. MP3 Spanish buy cheap. Online book Spanish Peter Bradley on Android.
Hardback ebook Spanish read online on Audible. FB2 Spanish by Peter Bradley buy. Hardcover ebook Spanish download for PC on Booktopia. FictionBook book Spanish read on Books-a-Million. MOBI ebook Spanish Peter Bradley download on iOS.