- This topic is empty.
November 16, 2020 at 6:20 am #22068Myrtle HulseyGuest
Writings by Women in the Sex Industry
by Frederique Delacoste, Frederique Delacoste
- Publisher: Cleis Press
- Author: Frederique Delacoste, Frederique Delacoste
- Format: paperback, 380 pages
- Language: english
- Genres: feminism, sexuality, gender, sociology, essays, psychology, womens, anthologies
- Release date: October 8, 1998
- ISBN: 9781573440424 (1573440426)
About The Book
The first and possibly only book to be reviewed favorably in both The Women’s Review of Books and Hustler, Sex Work popularized the term “sex work” to describe the occupations of street prostitutes, exotic dancers, nude models, escorts, porn actresses, and workers in massage parlors, and so changed the way we talk about sex and money. Features the original stories of women in the life, including writings by Sapphire, Nina Hartley, and Joan Nestle.
Updated for the Second Edition:
* Sex Workers’ response to AIDS
* Latest information on the legal status of sex work in the United States, Europe, and Asia
* Growth of the international prostitutes’ rights movement
* Bibliography, revised to reflect a decades’ worth of writing and publishing on sex work
* Resources, including activist organizations and publications — many just a Web click away
Hardcover Sex Work buy cheap on Books-a-Million. TXT book Sex Work by Frederique Delacoste download iOS. MP3 ebook Sex Work Frederique Delacoste for iPad. PDF book Sex Work read on Book Depository. EPUB ebook Sex Work Frederique Delacoste buy on reader on Walmart.