• Language: english
    • Genres: christian
    • Author: Lesbia Scott, Judith Gwyn Brown
    • Publisher: Morehouse Publishing
    • ISBN: 9780819215611 (0819215619)
    • Release date: May 11, 1991
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages

About The Book

This charming presentation of the beloved classic hymn by Lesbia Scott (1898-1987) draws children into the vivid world of saints and their life adventures. We see how each saints have demonstrated qualities of courage, joy, love of Christ, kindness, patience, and generosity. Best of all, children discover that they, too, can become saints, and that these heroes and heroines of the church belong not only to the past, but that the world is bright with joyous saints still. The saints of God today are moms and dads, storekeepers and school teachers, and, happily, the saints of God are just folks like me, and I mean to be one too.

Biographies of the saints alluded to in the text, plus the music and words of the hymn are included.

PDF I Sing a Song of the Saints of God buy cheap on Android. Hardback ebook I Sing a Song of the Saints of God Lesbia Scott download on Powells. Online book I Sing a Song of the Saints of God by Lesbia Scott on Dymocks.

Hardcover book I Sing a Song of the Saints of God read iOS. FB2 I Sing a Song of the Saints of God Lesbia Scott read online on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook I Sing a Song of the Saints of God for PocketBook.

Paperback book I Sing a Song of the Saints of God by Lesbia Scott buy iPad on Bookshop. MOBI ebook I Sing a Song of the Saints of God download. FictionBook I Sing a Song of the Saints of God by Lesbia Scott download on Mac on Kobo.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (MOBI) I Sing a Song of the Saints of God
Your information: