- This topic is empty.
December 18, 2020 at 10:39 pm #25129Adam FaheyGuest
Fall of Night
(The Morganville Vampires, #14)
by Rachel Caine
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780451414250 (045141425X)
- Places: Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Genres: vampires, paranormal, fantasy, romance, fiction, supernatural
- Characters: Claire Danvers, Irene Anderson, Michael Glass, Shane Collins, Eve Rosser
- Publisher: New American Library
- Author: Rachel Caine
- Release date: May 7, 2013
- Series: The Morganville Vampires, #14
- Format: hardcover, 352 pages
About The Book
THANKS TO ITS UNIQUE COMBINATION OF HUMAN AND VAMPIRE RESIDENTS, MORGANVILLE, TEXAS, IS A SMALL COLLEGE TOWN WITH BIG-TIME PROBLEMS. WHEN STUDENT CLAIRE DANVERS GETS THE CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE, SHE TAKES IT. BUT MORGANVILLE ISN’T THE ONLY TOWN WITH VAMPIRE TROUBLE…
Claire thought she’d never get to leave Morganville, but she can’t pass up the chance to finally attend her dream school, MIT. After all, getting to invent anti-vamp devices with Professor Anderson — a Morganville exile herself — sounds like a dream come true… until Claire realizes there are sinister forces at play, and she’s not the only one with a vampire-related agenda.
Without her friends Shane, Eve, and Michael, Claire finds that surviving a killer schedule may be hard… but with them, it might turn out to be impossible.
FictionBook Fall of Night by Rachel Caine read online. FB2 ebook Fall of Night download for iOS on Bookshop. Paperback book Fall of Night Rachel Caine buy cheap on reader on Walmart. Hardcover Fall of Night.
EPUB ebook Fall of Night by Rachel Caine read. PDF book Fall of Night download iPhone on Barnes & Noble. MOBI Fall of Night Rachel Caine buy. TXT ebook Fall of Night PC on Books-a-Million.