• Release date: October 22, 2013
    • Genres: romance, christmas, historical, paranormal, holiday, fiction
    • Author: Wendy Markham
    • Format: paperback, 422 pages
    • Publisher: Montlake Romance
    • ISBN: 9781477809808 (1477809805)
    • Language: english

About The Book

Actress Clara McCallum just got her big break. She’s thrilled about landing the lead role in a big WWII film. But her dream-come-true excitement is short-lived. She’s just received devastating news and has been reeling ever since. The last thing Clara wants is to spend Christmas alone in New York City, but she’s determined to stay on location for the movie. Anything for her craft, right? Which is perfect since she’s playing a woman who’ll do anything for the love of doomed soldier Jed Landry.

But Clara’s resolve turns to astonishment when she steps off an old-fashioned locomotive from the set and finds herself whisked back in time — and into the arms of the real-life Jed. She’s convinced it’s some sort of hallucination. But before long she finds herself swept away by the handsome soldier and wondering if her plunge into the past could change the course of the future…and turn out to be the best Christmas present ever.

Hardcover book If Only In My Dreams Wendy Markham on iOS. EPUB ebook If Only In My Dreams read on Walmart. Online If Only In My Dreams by Wendy Markham download Kindle. FictionBook book If Only In My Dreams buy cheap on Audible.

Paperback ebook If Only In My Dreams. PDF If Only In My Dreams by Wendy Markham download for reader on IndieBound. Hardback If Only In My Dreams read online. FB2 ebook If Only In My Dreams Wendy Markham buy iPad on Amazon.

MOBI book If Only In My Dreams. MP3 book If Only In My Dreams Wendy Markham buy cheap on PC on Book Depository. TXT ebook If Only In My Dreams read on Books-a-Million. FictionBook If Only In My Dreams by Wendy Markham download for iPhone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: If Only In My Dreams by Wendy Markham – read online
Your information: