- This topic is empty.
November 15, 2020 at 3:32 am #21859Alain LewisGuest
Home Safe Home
Protecting Yourself and Your Family from Everyday Toxics and Harmful Household Products
by Debra Lynn Dadd, Debra Dadd-Redalia
- Publisher: Tarcherperigee
- Genres: health, reference
- Language: english
- Release date: January 1, 2005
- Format: paperback, 480 pages
- Author: Debra Lynn Dadd, Debra Dadd-Redalia
- ISBN: 9780874778595 (087477859X)
About The Book
Home Safe Home is the ultimate reference of its kind, written by the leading authority on eliminating toxics in the home. It offers more than four hundred tips, including do-it-yourself formulas for inexpensive, safe products to replace the harmful substances we are exposed to in our own households. If you suffer from unexplained headaches, fatigue, or depression, or if you worry about the link between increased use of toxic chemicals and the rising rate of cancer, the many suggestions in this book can make your life virtually toxic-free!
Here are some of the many useful facts you’ll learn:
– You can make a window cleaner from vinegar and water that is safe, more effective, and less expensive than any product on the market.
– A mineral powder, which costs pennies per use, is the safest way to get whites their whitest.
– Simply changing your type of sheets and pillows may cure insomnia.
Hardback ebook Home Safe Home Debra Lynn Dadd for Kindle on Kobo. Online book Home Safe Home buy cheap. Hardcover Home Safe Home download on Mac on Amazon. MOBI Home Safe Home by Debra Lynn Dadd read online. Paperback book Home Safe Home Debra Lynn Dadd buy reader on Barnes & Noble.
FictionBook ebook Home Safe Home read. TXT Home Safe Home download on Dymocks. EPUB ebook Home Safe Home by Debra Lynn Dadd for iPhone. PDF book Home Safe Home read PocketBook. FB2 Home Safe Home Debra Lynn Dadd download on Powells.