- This topic is empty.
November 14, 2020 at 4:43 pm #21780Carol BuccinoGuest
GURPS for Dummies (For Dummies)
by Stuart J. Stuple, Adam Griffith
- Genres: gaming, reference, games
- Author: Stuart J. Stuple, Adam Griffith
- ISBN: 9780471783299 (0471783293)
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 410 pages
- Release date: February 1, 2006
About The Book
From the back cover: This is it — the secret passageway to success (and fun) with GURPS. GURPS (Generic Universal Role Playing System) is not like other role playing games because it gives you the freedom to create any world or character you can imagine. This fun and easy guide gets you up to speed, so you can get into the game and hold your own right from the start. Discover how to:
• Develop your character’s skills and attributes
• Prepare for combat and other encounters
• Role play your character’s personality
• Become a Game Master
• Create and populate your own game world
Adam Griffith is a 28-year gaming veteran skilled in creating characters and campaigns. Bjoern-Erik Hartsfvang has 24 years of experience crafting and running game worlds. Stuart J. Stuple has 15 years of gaming experience with a focus on technology and alien races.
Hardback GURPS for Dummies (For Dummies) Stuart J. Stuple download Android on Walmart. Paperback book GURPS for Dummies (For Dummies). Online ebook GURPS for Dummies (For Dummies) buy cheap on Amazon. FB2 GURPS for Dummies (For Dummies) by Stuart J. Stuple read for PocketBook.