- This topic is empty.
November 10, 2020 at 11:05 pm #20797Robert JanetteGuest
George Washington’s Teeth
by Deborah Chandra, Madeleine Comora, Brock Cole
- Author: Deborah Chandra, Madeleine Comora, Brock Cole
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780374325343 (0374325340)
- Release date: February 3, 2003
- Genres: history, biography, childrens, presidents, poetry, historical
- Awards: Charlotte Zolotow Award Nominee for Highly Commended Title (2004), New Mexico Land of Enchantment Award for Children’s (2007)
- Publisher: Farrar Straus Giroux
- Format: hardcover, 40 pages
About The Book
From battling toothaches while fighting the British to having rotten teeth removed by his dentists, the Father of His Country suffered all his life with tooth problems. Yet contrary to popular belief, George Washington never had a set of wooden teeth. Starting at the age of twenty-four, he lost on average a tooth a year, and by the time he was elected President, he had only two left! In this reverentially funny tale based on Washington’s letters, diaries, and other historical records, readers will find out what really happened as they follow the trail of lost teeth to complete tooflessness.
Paperback ebook George Washington’s Teeth by Deborah Chandra download PC. FB2 George Washington’s Teeth on Bookshop. Hardcover book George Washington’s Teeth Deborah Chandra read on iPhone.