(FB2) The William Finn Songbook by William Finn • 9780739065310

Home Forums Motherhood (FB2) The William Finn Songbook by William Finn • 9780739065310

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The William Finn Songbook
    Piano/Vocal/Chords

by William Finn

🔥 The William Finn Songbook – Read More 🔥

• Format: paperback, 216 pages
    • ISBN: 9780739065310 (0739065319)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Alfred Music
    • Release date: May 1, 2010
    • Author: William Finn

About The Book

(P/V/G Composer Collection). This book features 23 songs by acclaimed theatre composer William Finn, handpicked by him especially for this collection. Featured are selections from Finn’s most famous Broadway musicals, including Falsettos and The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, plus songs that have never been published. “I’ve had the most fun with The William Finn Songbook “, which contains “23 songs hand-picked by the composer himself. And what a list!” -Steven Suskin, Playbill.com. Titles: All Fall Down * And They’re Off * Anytime (I Am There) * Change * I Have Found * The I Love You Song * I Speak Six Languages * I Went Fishing with My Dad * I’d Rather Be Sailing * I’m Breaking Down * I’m Not That Smart * Infinite Joy * Innocence and Experience * Love Me for What I Am * My Unfortunate Erection * Only One * Republicans * Set Those Sails * Stupid Things I Won’t Do * That’s Enough for Me * Unlikely Lovers * What More Can I Say * You’re Even Better Than You Think You Are.

FB2 ebook The William Finn Songbook by William Finn read on Kindle on Dymocks. MP3 The William Finn Songbook buy cheap. PDF book The William Finn Songbook.

MOBI ebook The William Finn Songbook William Finn download PC on Kobo. FictionBook book The William Finn Songbook William Finn download. Hardcover The William Finn Songbook buy for Android on Book Depository.

Paperback The William Finn Songbook. Online book The William Finn Songbook by William Finn read online on reader on Bookshop. Hardback ebook The William Finn Songbook William Finn read for Mac.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) The William Finn Songbook by William Finn • 9780739065310
Your information: