- This topic is empty.
November 12, 2020 at 8:13 pm #21466Angela JulianGuest
The Honey Trail
In Pursuit of Liquid Gold and Vanishing Bees
(Sandra Markle’s Science Discoveries)
by Grace Pundyk
- Release date: August 3, 2010
- Genres: food, travel, nature, history, animals
- Series: Sandra Markle’s Science Discoveries
- Author: Grace Pundyk
- ISBN: 9780312629816 (0312629818)
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 352 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Press
About The Book
A unique look at the history, culture, tradition, and environmental impact of honey
The Honey Trail is a global travel narrative that looks at different aspects of how honey and bees are being affected by globalization, terrorism, deforestation, the global food trade, and climate change. This unique book not only questions the state of our environment and the impact it is having on bees and honey, it also takes readers on an adventure across Yemeni deserts and Borneo jungles, through the Mississippi Delta and Tasmania’s rainforests, over frozen Siberian snowscapes and ancient Turkish villages all in search of the liquid gold known as honey.
Including fascinating insights such as:
• A bee produces only a teaspoon of honey in its lifetime
• China is the world’s largest honey producer
• Honey is only used as medicine in Borneo
• There are more than thirty-five mono-floral honeys in Tuscany.
Paperback ebook The Honey Trail buy on PocketBook on Amazon. MOBI The Honey Trail Grace Pundyk. TXT book The Honey Trail by Grace Pundyk read online for Android. PDF ebook The Honey Trail download on Bookshop. Hardback book The Honey Trail Grace Pundyk buy cheap on Barnes & Noble.
MP3 The Honey Trail read iOS. Online book The Honey Trail by Grace Pundyk download for iPhone on Audible. Hardcover ebook The Honey Trail. FB2 The Honey Trail download on iPad. EPUB book The Honey Trail by Grace Pundyk buy cheap on Kobo.