- This topic is empty.
December 22, 2020 at 12:57 pm #25478Alma FulksGuest
Entering the Silence
Becoming a Monk and a Writer
(The Journals of Thomas Merton, #2)
by Thomas Merton, Jonathan Montaldo
- Language: english
- Genres: spirituality, christianity, theology, religion, autobiography, biography, memoir, catholic, journal
- Author: Thomas Merton, Jonathan Montaldo
- ISBN: 9780060654771 (0060654775)
- Format: paperback, 526 pages
- Series: The Journals of Thomas Merton, #2
- Publisher: HarperOne
- Release date: January 1, 1900
About The Book
The second volume of Thomas Merton’s “gusty, passionate journals” (Thomas Moore) chronicles Merton’s advancements to priesthood and emergence as a bestselling author with the surprise success of his autobiography, The Seven Storey Mountain. Spanning an eleven-year period, Entering the Silence reflects Merton’s struggle to balance his vocation to solitude with the budding literary career that would soon established him as one of the most important spiritual writers of our century.
FB2 Entering the Silence Thomas Merton read iPad on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook book Entering the Silence buy cheap. EPUB ebook Entering the Silence download on Dymocks.