• Language: english
    • Release date: February 26, 2008
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • ISBN: 9780061208461 (0061208469)
    • Genres: poetry, childrens, humor
    • Publisher: HarperCollins
    • Author: Jeff Foxworthy, Steve Björkman

About The Book

In this hilarious collection of poems, comedian Jeff Foxworthy creates a neighborhood filled with fun, family, friends, and more. Here you’ll meet Cousin Lizzy, Uncle Ed and Aunt Foo Foo, cows with horns that don’t go beep, dads in sweaters, also sheep. From the thrill of flying to the imaginary planet Woosocket to bonding with a friend over a shared hatred of spinach, these poems capture the very essence of being a kid.

Filled with sly humor and always affectionate, Dirt on My Shirt is sure to delight kids, big and little, everywhere.

Hardback book Dirt on My Shirt Jeff Foxworthy read online. TXT ebook Dirt on My Shirt buy Android on Amazon. Hardcover Dirt on My Shirt by Jeff Foxworthy for iPhone on Walmart.

MOBI Dirt on My Shirt download. Paperback ebook Dirt on My Shirt buy cheap. FB2 book Dirt on My Shirt by Jeff Foxworthy on PC on Barnes & Noble.

EPUB ebook Dirt on My Shirt Jeff Foxworthy download for Mac. PDF book Dirt on My Shirt read on Powells. FictionBook Dirt on My Shirt.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (ePUB) Dirt on My Shirt
Your information: