- This topic is empty.
November 10, 2020 at 10:36 am #20559Thomas AlbertGuest
by Kerstin Ekman, Joan Tate
- Format: paperback, 448 pages
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780312152475 (0312152477)
- Genres: mystery, fiction, crime, sweden, thriller, novels, suspense
- Awards: Glass Key Award Nominee (1994), Nordisk Raads Litteraturpris (Nordic Council Literature Prize) (1994), Augustpriset for Fiction (1993), Svenska Deckarakademins pris för bästa svenska kriminalroman (1993)
- Author: Kerstin Ekman, Joan Tate
- Places: Sweden
- Release date: December 15, 1996
- Publisher: Picador
About The Book
On Midsummer’s Eve, 1974, Annie Raft arrives with her daughter Mia in the remote Swedish village of Blackwater to join her lover Dan on a nearby commune. On her journey through the deep forest, she sumbles upon the site of a grisly double murder — a crime that will remain unsolved for nearly twenty years, until the day Annie sees her grown daughter in the arms of one man she glimpsed in the forest that eerie midsummer night.
Like Gorky Park and Smilla’s Sense of Snow, Blackwater is a unique trhiller in which the hearts and minds of the characters are as strikingly compelling as the exotic northern landscape that envelops them.
EPUB book Blackwater buy cheap on iOS. FB2 ebook Blackwater Kerstin Ekman read online on Walmart. TXT Blackwater by Kerstin Ekman download iPad on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book Blackwater. PDF ebook Blackwater on Bookshop.
Hardcover Blackwater by Kerstin Ekman read for Android. MP3 book Blackwater download. Online ebook Blackwater Kerstin Ekman buy for Kindle on Booktopia. MOBI Blackwater Kerstin Ekman read online reader on Dymocks. Hardback book Blackwater download.