(ePUB) Baby, You’re Mine by Lindsay Longford – 9780373193967

Home Forums Motherhood (ePUB) Baby, You’re Mine by Lindsay Longford – 9780373193967

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Baby, You’re Mine
    by Lindsay Longford

🔗 Baby, You’re Mine ~ Click Here 🔗

• ISBN: 9780373193967 (0373193963)
    • Author: Lindsay Longford
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 187 pages
    • Release date: August 25, 1999
    • Publisher: Silhouette Romance

About The Book

Bundles of Joy

AND BABY MAKES FOUR…?

When pretty, pregnant and penniless Phoebe McAllister showed up on his doorstep, Murphy Jones didn’t think twice about taking in the expectant mom and her adorable daughter. But the single-minded bachelor was opening up his home, not his heart….

Once, Phoebe had dreamed of a blissful future with Murphy. But when the overprotective loner insisted she deserved better, she’d fled, vowing to forget him—somehow. Now she’d returned older and wiser, but still powerless to resist the gruff man who touched her soul. This was her last chance to win Murphy, and Phoebe vowed to do anything to make him hers—forever!

Sometimes small packages can lead to the biggest surprises!

FB2 ebook Baby, You’re Mine. Online book Baby, You’re Mine by Lindsay Longford read online for reader on Booktopia. TXT Baby, You’re Mine Lindsay Longford buy iPhone on Bookshop. PDF book Baby, You’re Mine download.

MOBI Baby, You’re Mine read on IndieBound. MP3 ebook Baby, You’re Mine Lindsay Longford buy cheap on Kindle. Hardback Baby, You’re Mine download on PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. Paperback ebook Baby, You’re Mine by Lindsay Longford.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (ePUB) Baby, You’re Mine by Lindsay Longford – 9780373193967
Your information: