Crossing the Great Divide by Jean S. Feraca — read online

Home Forums Motherhood Crossing the Great Divide by Jean S. Feraca — read online

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Crossing the Great Divide
    by Jean S. Feraca

Crossing the Great Divide · Click Here

• Format: paperback, 72 pages
    • ISBN: 9781882280001 (1882280008)
    • Release date: December 21, 2007
    • Language: english
    • Genres: poetry
    • Publisher: University of Wisconsin Press
    • Author: Jean S. Feraca

About The Book

Author of the recent and critically acclaimed memoir, I Hear Voices, Jean Feraca is also an award-winning poet. Her second collection of poems, Crossing the Great Divide, has not been widely available until now but forms a fascinating counterpoint to the story of emergence she reveals in her memoir. Brilliant, passionate, sexual, these poems travel into mythic ancestral landscapes in southern Italy and Sicily, on a psychic journey of self-discovery, sometimes luminous, sometimes harrowing, leading ultimately to deliverance, as in the title poem of the collection: “I shall live out my life rejoicingribboning under the jagged shadow of the hawk. There is no reason for this joyeagle-bald, knifing through me like a canyon. There is nothing in this landscape that defines me.”

(copyright Jean Feraca. All rights reserved.)  

EPUB Crossing the Great Divide Jean S. Feraca buy Kindle. FB2 book Crossing the Great Divide on Powells. TXT ebook Crossing the Great Divide by Jean S. Feraca download. Online book Crossing the Great Divide read online on Mac on Audible. Hardcover ebook Crossing the Great Divide download for PocketBook on IndieBound.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Crossing the Great Divide by Jean S. Feraca — read online
Your information: