Classroom Confidential by Louisa Leaman – ePUB download • 9780826485410

Home Forums Motherhood Classroom Confidential by Louisa Leaman – ePUB download • 9780826485410

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Classroom Confidential
    by Louisa Leaman

📕 Classroom Confidential ~ Read More 📕

• Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780826485410 (0826485413)
    • Release date: February 8, 2006
    • Format: paperback, 160 pages
    • Author: Louisa Leaman

About The Book

“My role as a Behaviour Support Teacher involves classroom observations and feedback to teachers on issues relating to challenging behaviour. This gives me the refreshing opportunity to spend time watching real teachers do real teaching, and deal with the very real problems that arise in their classrooms. My advice is personalised towards the individuals I am working with, but along the way, I have noticed a few commonalities regarding what works and what doesn’t.”

It is these commonalities that provide the basis of this book. Louisa Leaman provides advice on every aspect of teaching, from the structure and content of lessons, right through to setting boundaries, dealing with bullies, and collaborating with other staff.

FB2 ebook Classroom Confidential download. EPUB book Classroom Confidential by Louisa Leaman buy for iPhone on Amazon. TXT Classroom Confidential read online on Android on Kobo. Online Classroom Confidential Louisa Leaman. Hardcover book Classroom Confidential by Louisa Leaman download Kindle.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Classroom Confidential by Louisa Leaman – ePUB download • 9780826485410
Your information: