Between Walden and the Whirlwind — buy book

Home Forums Motherhood Between Walden and the Whirlwind — buy book

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Between Walden and the Whirlwind
    Living the Christ-Centered Life (The Christian Character Library)

by Jean Fleming

Between Walden and the Whirlwind – Read More

• Release date: November 1, 1985
    • ISBN: 9780891095200 (0891095209)
    • Author: Jean Fleming
    • Language: english
    • Genres: christian, womens, faith
    • Format: hardcover, 133 pages
    • Publisher: Navpress

About The Book

For author Jean Fleming, life as a Christian seemed increasingly characterized by a whirlwind of disciplines and demands, which threatened to sweep away the quiet center of intimacy with God she so longed for. Struggling to reconcile the desire to draw apart with God — to find her own spiritual “Walden” — with the demands to spend herself in the whirlwind of ministry to others, Jean set a major, year-long goal: “to simplify my life…to tame my schedule and to unclutter my environment.”

MP3 Between Walden and the Whirlwind buy cheap reader on Kobo. Online book Between Walden and the Whirlwind Jean Fleming. Paperback ebook Between Walden and the Whirlwind by Jean Fleming read online for Kindle.

Hardback book Between Walden and the Whirlwind download on Audible. FB2 ebook Between Walden and the Whirlwind Jean Fleming. TXT Between Walden and the Whirlwind buy on PocketBook on Books-a-Million.

Hardcover Between Walden and the Whirlwind by Jean Fleming download on Bookshop. FictionBook book Between Walden and the Whirlwind read Android. MOBI ebook Between Walden and the Whirlwind Jean Fleming buy cheap.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Between Walden and the Whirlwind — buy book
Your information: