(Audiobook) OMG! Is This Actually My Life? (Hattie Moore, #1)

Home Forums Motherhood (Audiobook) OMG! Is This Actually My Life? (Hattie Moore, #1)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

OMG! Is This Actually My Life?
    (Hattie Moore, #1)
    by Rae Earl

🔗 OMG! Is This Actually My Life? • READ MORE 🔗

• Genres: contemporary
    • ISBN: 9781406340013 (1406340014)
    • Author: Rae Earl
    • Format: paperback, 336 pages
    • Release date: February 7, 2013
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Walker Books
    • Series: Hattie Moore, #1

About The Book

Fourteen-year-old Hattie Moore doesn’t actually know who her father is — but that’s the least of her problems. How can she become a TOTAL HOTNESS GODDESS when Miss Gorgeous Knickers at school hates her and no one fancies her because she has no breast? And her family are an actual nightmare. Her unbelievably annoying brother is EVIL and on top of that, her gran is a TOTAL mental who may be texting rude jokes to just about EVERYONE in the world. Including her dentist.

Hattie’s diary of this tumultuous year is an absolutely hilarious account of the ups and downs of teenage life including a dating bogey phobia, near death from biscotti and a home-made breast-growing machine.

MP3 OMG! Is This Actually My Life? download on Powells. Hardcover book OMG! Is This Actually My Life? by Rae Earl read online PocketBook. Online ebook OMG! Is This Actually My Life? on Dymocks. MOBI book OMG! Is This Actually My Life? Rae Earl buy cheap on iPhone.

Hardback ebook OMG! Is This Actually My Life? download. PDF OMG! Is This Actually My Life? Rae Earl for iOS on Kobo. FB2 OMG! Is This Actually My Life? read PC. FictionBook book OMG! Is This Actually My Life? by Rae Earl buy on Walmart.

EPUB ebook OMG! Is This Actually My Life? Rae Earl read for Kindle. TXT book OMG! Is This Actually My Life? on Booktopia. Paperback ebook OMG! Is This Actually My Life? download on Mac. Online OMG! Is This Actually My Life? by Rae Earl buy on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) OMG! Is This Actually My Life? (Hattie Moore, #1)
Your information: