(Audiobook) Now I’ll Tell You Everything (Alice) · 9781442445901

Home Forums Motherhood (Audiobook) Now I’ll Tell You Everything (Alice) · 9781442445901

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Now I’ll Tell You Everything
    (Alice, #25)
    by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

🔥 Now I’ll Tell You Everything · CLICK HERE 🔥

• Format: hardcover, 517 pages
    • Release date: October 15, 2013
    • ISBN: 9781442445901 (1442445904)
    • First published: October 2013
    • Language: english
    • Genres: contemporary, fiction, romance, teen, family, college
    • Publisher: Atheneum Books for Young Readers
    • Author: Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
    • Series: Alice, #25

About The Book

Alice McKinley is going to college! And everything, from her room to her classes to her friends, is about to change. Stoically, nervously, Alice puts her best foot forward… and steps into the rest of her life.

Just how crazy will her college life get? Will Alice’s dream of becoming a psychologist come true? Are she and her BFFs destined to remain BFFs? And with so many miles between them, will Alice and Patrick stay together… or is there a hot, mysterious stranger in her future? As Alice well knows, life isn’t always so predictable, and there are more than a few curveballs waiting to be thrown her way.

This is it. The grand finale. You’ve loved her, you’ve learned with her, you’ve watched her grow up through twenty-eight books. And now everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Alice McKinley will be revealed!

MOBI ebook Now I’ll Tell You Everything Phyllis Reynolds Naylor on PC on IndieBound. Hardback Now I’ll Tell You Everything download. FB2 book Now I’ll Tell You Everything by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor buy on Walmart. TXT book Now I’ll Tell You Everything read for iPad. Hardcover ebook Now I’ll Tell You Everything by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor iPhone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) Now I’ll Tell You Everything (Alice) · 9781442445901
Your information: