- This topic is empty.
November 11, 2020 at 5:29 am #20900Jennifer CaseyGuest
Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them
When Loving Hurts and You Don’t Know Why
by Susan Forward, Joan Torres
- Release date: January 2, 2002
- Author: Susan Forward, Joan Torres
- ISBN: 9780553381412 (0553381415)
- Publisher: Bantam
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 304 pages
- Genres: psychology, relationships, feminism, womens, abuse, gender, marriage
About The Book
Is this the way love is supposed to feel?
• Does the man you love assume the right to control how you live and behave?
• Have you given up important activities or people to keep him happy?
• Is he extremely jealous and possessive?
• Does he switch from charm to anger without warning?
• Does he belittle your opinions, your feelings, or your accomplishments?
• Does he withdraw love, money, approval, or sex to punish you?
• Does he blame you for everything that goes wrong in the relationship?
• Do you find yourself “walking on eggs” and apologizing all the time?
If the questions here reveal a familiar pattern, you may be in love with a misogynist — a man who loves you, yet causes you tremendous pain because he acts as if he hates you.
In this superb self-help guide, Dr. Susan Forward draws on case histories and the voices of men and women trapped in these negative relationships to help you understand your man’s destructive pattern and the part you play in it.
She shows how to break the pattern, heal the hurt, regain your self-respect, and either rebuild your relationship or find the courage to love a truly loving man.
MP3 book Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them Susan Forward reader on IndieBound. Paperback Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them download. TXT ebook Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them read on Books-a-Million. EPUB book Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them by Susan Forward buy cheap on Android.