• Release date: November 21, 2007
    • Format: paperback, 218 pages
    • ISBN: 9781934129128 (1934129127)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Shiuko Kano
    • Publisher: Digital Manga Publishing
    • Genres: manga, yaoi, romance

About The Book

Sakai Kazuya is a 23-year-old man in love. Unfortunately, the object of his affection is a lovely woman only interested in well educated men. Sakai never finished high school and has been living off of his brawn, not his brains. So he enlists the help of her younger brother, Ezumi Masashi, to help him pass the high school entrance exam, his first step toward to becoming a well-educated man. Ezumi is happy to help, but his services come with a very steep fee. And, Ezumi isn’t interested in money, he has his sights on some of Sakai’s other assets…

Online ebook I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone by Shiuko Kano buy on Android on Barnes & Noble. MOBI I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone download. PDF book I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone read online on Kobo. MP3 book I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone Shiuko Kano iPad.

FB2 ebook I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone by Shiuko Kano read for Kindle on Amazon. FictionBook I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone download. EPUB I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone Shiuko Kano buy cheap reader on Book Depository. Paperback book I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone.

Hardback ebook I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone by Shiuko Kano on Walmart. TXT I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone buy for Mac. Hardcover ebook I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone Shiuko Kano download on PC on Books-a-Million. MOBI book I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone read.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone by Shiuko Kano
Your information: