My dad’s recipe for one of my favorite dishes
Dan Dan Mien 1 recipe (sesame paste noodles)
Author: Juintow Lin
Recipe type: Noodles, Chinese
My dad's recipe for one of my favorite dishes
- Red hot oil: 2 tablespoons
- Green onion and garlic: one, chopped
- Sesame paste: 2 tablespoons, mixed well in 10cc of hot soup or water
- Soy sauce: 2 tablespoons (reduce if the hot oil contain salt)
- Red vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Chopped peanuts: 2 tablespoons
- Boil the water to cook noodles for 3-7 minutes.
- Put the above ingredients in a big bowl except chopped peanuts.
- Add cooked noodles to the bowl.
- Add chopped peanuts on top.